Italian Recipe - Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef (80% lean)
- 3 cans (28 oz) crushed tomato sauce
- 18 oz tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Hapburgers® Italian seasoning blend
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 4-5 cloves garlic (minced)
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute' onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the ground beef and cook until well browned.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
<< Back to Italian Recipes