Italian Recipe - Italian Meatballs
- 1lb ground beef (80% lean)
- 1lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons Hapburgers® Italian seasoning blend
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 13x9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Shape mixture into 20-25 (1 1/2 inch) meatballs.
- Place on pan and bake uncovered 18-22 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Enjoy the best Italian meatballs ever!
<< Back to Italian Recipes