Classic Recipe - Twice Baked Potatoes
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Hapburgers® Classic seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Chives (optional)
- Arrange potatoes on a cooking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for about 1 hour or until tender.
- Let potatoes cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the centers into a bowl and set aside leaving 1/4 inch potato in shell.
- Place shells on a greased or lined cooking sheet.
- To the potato flesh add: milk, butter, Hapburgers® Classic seasoning blend and cheese. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
<< Back to Classic Recipes