Classic Recipe - Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons Hapburgers® Classic seasoning blend
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice off tops of bell peppers; discard seeds and membranes.
- In a skillet cook ground beef until brown.
- Drain of excess fat.
- Add Hapburgers® Classic seasoning blend, cooked white rice, tomato sauce and 1/2 of the cheese to the ground beef; mix until well blended.
- Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
- Stand peppers upright on an ungreased baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake an additional 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Serve hot.
<< Back to Classic Recipes